samedi, janvier 06, 2007

I want a vacuum cleaner

The cupboard looks inferior, built during the 1980s. Shelves upon shelves in the cupboard, filled with dust and dirt. Looking at the two sides of a coin, the older it gets, it represents the durability of the cupboard, contrary to this side; dust and dirt is irritating to people's noses and it's untidy.

The cupboard is vibrating, having suffered reverberations from the loud decibelsin the surroundings. How I wish there's a vacuum cleaner to suck away all the dust and dirt and then it will be clean. Everywhere, it's been so loud, so loud. However, people often anticipate that the potential worthiness of the cupboard would be much more than if it's clean. If it's clean, it would just be like the other cupboards, unexciting but safe to use.

The cupboard is going to collapse soon, just one more impact, and it'll definitely be down. Every single shelf is dirty, why is it like that? Feels like the cupboard will be put under the heavy pouring rain. What kind of cupboard do you like?

U are my vacuum cleaner, I love U... please don't leave me...
U took my cares away,
U are my saving grace,
Even my family members cannot be compared to U,
U make me feel important,
U are so special,
U are so submissive,
U are even better than most in the religious circle
U deserve such praise,
I guess I cannot find another U in future, so please don't go...

U are the one..

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil